* Perform an end middle end test to ensure the corners
are still in specification.
* All load cell parts will be inspected and be greased
where necessary (e.g. ball and cup & strut buttons.)
* Checking of load cell cable and ground cables are
* Cleaning all load receptors.
* Ensuring all gaps and stop clearances are according to
specification as by metrology Regulations.
* Inspection of base plates. tufnols and surrounding
structures of weighbridge.
* Checking of deck plates, ensuring all nuts and bolts are
in tight position.
* Ensuring that the movement of the loading base is
* Test voltage reading to indicator if correct.
* Inspect all transoms for possible movement and all
bolts need to be torque with service.
* Ensuring that your weighbridge is kept in a legal status
as required by the legal legislation.
BENEFITS OF CALIBRATING YOUR WEIGHBRIDGE
* Confirm and certify weighing
* Maintain documented evidence of
* Avoid non-compliance in quality audits
* Control costs and budget predictability
SANAS – The South African National Accreditation System is recognized by the South African Government as the National Accreditation Body that gives formal recognition that Laboratories, Certification Bodies, Inspection Bodies, Proficiency Testing Scheme Providers and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) test facilities are competent to carry out specific tasks. SANAS certificates are a formal recognition that an organisation is competent to perform specific tasks and able to issue such certificates. SANAS is responsible for the certification and validity for Verification of Mass Measuring Instruments in terms of the Trade Metrology Act, 1973 (Act) 77 of 1973.
CALL US TODAY!
In partnership with Wesbank, customers now can apply for finance on new weighbridges in two easy steps:
STEP 1: Obtain a quote from us.
STEP 2: Go to our website www.linkweighin.co.za and click on the
APPLY FOR FINANCE link.
One of our friendly personnel is ready to guide you through the process or to get information on other financing options.