"Leading the Weigh"
Weighbridge & Scale services...
The load cell tilt is regulated by the total weighbridge movement, which is only set by adjustable physical stops usually fitted to the ends of the weighbridge. These end stops need regular adjustment due to seasonal temperature variations that can significantly affect end stop clearances. Weighbridges expand in length during the hotter months and the end stop clearances are increased to prevent weighing errors. Conversely during the cooler months as the weighbridge shrinks, the end stops need adjusting to prevent excessive weighbridge end movements. End stops need to be adjusted correctly to avoid a shortening of load cell life expectancy.
Heavy braking and excessive acceleration of trucks can damage the end stop hardware, resulting in increased weighbridge end clearances. The hardened steel cups fitted to the top and bottom of load cells and the load cell pendles need to be inspected regularly for damaged caused by excessive loadings and excessive weighbridge movement. The entry of dust and dirt into the cups can form a grinding paste when mixed with the grease and quickly render both the cups and the load cell inoperable.
To service your existing weighbridge
* Perform an end middle end test to ensure the corners are still in specification.
* All load cell parts will be inspected and be greased where necessary (e.g. ball
and cup & strut buttons.)
* Checking of load cell cable and ground cables are secure.
* Cleaning all load receptors.
* Ensuring all gaps and stop clearances are according to specification as by
* Inspection of base plates. tufnols and surrounding structures of weighbridge.
* Checking of deck plates, ensuring all nuts and bolts are in tight position.
* Ensuring that the movement of the loading base is correct.
* Test voltage reading to indicator if correct.
* Inspect all transoms for possible movement and all bolts need to be torque
* Ensuring that your weighbridge is kept in a legal status as required by the
Weighbridge calibrations and verifications
SANAS – The South African National Accreditation System is recognized by the South African Government as the National Accreditation Body that gives formal recognition that Laboratories, Certification Bodies, Inspection Bodies, Proficiency Testing Scheme Providers and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) test facilities are competent to carry out specific tasks.
SANAS certificates are a formal recognition that an organisation is competent to perform specific tasks and able to issue such certificates.
SANAS is responsible for the certification and validity for Verification of Mass Measuring Instruments in terms of the Trade Metrology Act, 1973 (Act) 77 of 1973.
Benefits of calibrating your weighbridge
* Confirm and certify weighing performance
* Maintain documented evidence of accuracy
* Avoid non-compliance in quality audits
* Control costs and budget predictability
* Reduce product give-away and/or over-charges
Introduction of our weighbridges
Weighbridges are expected to operate in the harshest of environments, fully open to the elements. Therefore, a well-structured finishing procedure is essential to provide optimum longevity. In a typical coating process, all steel is shot-blasted to remove mill scale and surface imperfections prior to painting. This ensures maximum adhesion of the surface coating applications. In parallel sound design principles ensure a well-drained deck and no hidden traps underneath where hidden corrosion can occur.
* DESIGNED TO TAKE 80 TONS
* WEIGHBRIDGE COMES WITH GUIDE RAILS
* THE BRIDGE COMES ONLY IN A STEEL VERSION WITH 8MM
CHECKER PLATE FOR THE TOP PLATE
* THE INDICATORS ARE FORM SOUTH-AFRICA
* APPROVED FOR TRADE AND IN TERMS OF THE TRAFFIC
REGULATIONS. THIS MAKES THE READINGS FROM THIS
SCALE PERMISSIBLE EVIDENCE IN THE CASE OF ANY
DISPUTES WITH THE TRAFFIC AUTHORITIES OR WITH
CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
* The weighbridge decks are manufactured from 8 pieces of 6mm U-shaped
beams with 10mm thick reinforced plates inside the U-shaped beams for
additional strength. The deck plate is then welded to the U-beam to
complete a modular section offering exceptional strength and durability.
NO DECK BOLTS.
* The weighbridge deck consists of four interlock decks, with a capacity of
* The platform/deck configuration will be: same as existing weighbridge to
fit on existing concrete plinth.
* The deck plate shall be manufactured from 8mm checker plate (vastrap).
* All cables run through conduit to the point of load cell/junction boxes.
* Each deck is joined together by Weigh-Bar Sections using high tensile
steel-machined bolts. These are at 90° to the modules. The Weigh-Bars
have 20mm stiffening plates inside to give optimal strength.
* Removable section covers over the weigh-bars allow convenient access to
the load cells for maintenance and service.
Why use us
* Our weighbridge has a solid-state weighbridge deck with
no deck plate bolts, creating a maintenance free
* We offer honest, reliable sales advice prior to the purchase
of your weighbridge.
* Our weighbridge is unique in that it is a modular design,
therefore easy to transport, install and if necessary,
re-locate to a new position, hassle free.
* Our vehicle management software is user friendly, with an
abundance of reports.
* More importantly, we offer a 24-Hour help desk service.
* Mild steel deck - 10 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
* Heavy duty design with a 15-year life span capability.
* Manufactured under a Quality System.
* After sales support Africa Wide (Installed over 100
weighbridges in Africa).
© 2017 Linkweigh-in (Pty) Ltd | All rights reserved | Website Designed and Maintained by Develab
172 Voortrekker Road, Brakpan, Gauteng
P.O.Box 10840, Strubenvale, 1570